The Green Bay Packers have made a lot of good draft picks but they are down to their final selection. They have built the offensive and defensive line, found some weapons for Aaron Rodgers and addressed the depth in some positions.
We are approaching the end of the 2022 NFL Draft and the Packers are down to their last pick. They’ve entered the event with 11 picks, made some big selections, made a few trades and put together quite the draft class.
— Green Bay Packers (@packers) April 30, 2022
Toure, 6-3, 190 pounds, was a member of the Biletnikoff Award watch list in 2021. He ended up playing all 12 games that season and totaled 46 receptions, 898 tards and five receiving touchdowns.
He tied the Nebraska season record with five 100-yard games, posted the second-highest yards-per-catch average in Nebraska history (19.5) among Huskers with at least 40 catches in a season and tied for sixth place on NU’s single-season receiving yardage list.
In his lone season at Nebraska, he earned third-team All-Big Ten honors from Pro Football Focus and honorable mention accolades from the conference media.
Before Nebraska, Toure played at Montana and totaled 1,935 and 15 touchdowns on 124 receptions. His best season was in 2019 with 87 receptions, 1,495 yards and 13 touchdowns. He would go on to break many records that season and earn many accolades in the FCS and Big Sky conferences.
On paper, this might be the best draft class we’ve seen from the Packers in a long time. They got big-time players, made moves to get their guys and addressed many, if not all, of their needs. However, we have to see how it all pans out.
Here is the Green Bay Packers 2022 NFL Draft class:
- R1 | P22 – Quay Walker, LB, Georgia
- R1 | P28 – Devonte Wyatt, DT, Georgia
- R2 | P34 – Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State
- R3 | P92 – Sean Rhyan, OL, UCLA
- R4 | 132 – Romeo Doubs, WR, Nevada
- R4 | 140 – Zach Tom, OL, Wake Forest
- R5 | 179 – Kingsley Enagbare, EDGE, South Carolina
- R7 | 228 – Tariq Carpenter, S, Georgia Tech
- R7 | 234 – Jonathan Ford, DT, Miami
- R7 | 249 – Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State
- R7 | 258 – Samori Toure, WR, Nebraska