The Super Bowl is this weekend, in case you’ve somehow missed it, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are playing the Kansas City Chiefs.
Since I made a Buccaneers-themed cocktail 2 weeks ago, this week we’re highlighting Kansas City. Let’s face it, every single Packers fan is cheering for the Chiefs this weekend. So why not sip on a KC-themed cocktail while you’re at it?
Kansas City Ice Water is a smooth drink made with vodka, gin, and orange liqueur that is extra refreshing on a hot day (which is perfect as the Super Bowl is in Tampa Bay on Sunday).
So let’s learn how to make it!
Kansas City Ice Water
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce vodka
- ½ ounce orange liqueur
- ½ ounce lime juice (fresh, preferred. I only had bottled)
- 3 ounces of lemon lime soda
- Mix gin, vodka, orange liqueur, and lime juice into a shaker with ice.
- Shake until cold.
- Pour into ice-filled glass.
- Pour lemon lime soda on top.
- Garnish with lime (I didn’t have a lime so I went with a blood orange).
And there you have it. A Kansas City Ice Water fit to cheer on the Chiefs as they take on the Buccaneers in the Super Bowl on Sunday.